Types of User Information We Collect Through The Sites
When you create an account with us, we may collect your name, email address and contact information, a username and password which you will use to access your account, and other information. In addition, you may be required to submit your name and email address, and we may also ask you for other information such as your business's website address, information regarding your clients/artists.
We may also collect the following types of User Information through the Sites:
- your contact information (such as name, address, email address and
- phone number);
- payment information such as bank accounts, routing number, tax identification
- numbers you provide to us;
- VidaPrimo contract information;
- yours and artist biographical information, URL's;
- artist's contact information;
- video, photograph, and music files and meta-data associated with
- such files;
- User Information contained in government filings or legal agreements;
- any other User Information you submit through our Sites.
We may also append to the User Information collected through our Sites data that we receive from other sources, such as public records, demographic information and other background information and data supplied by information services or third parties.
In addition, we automatically collect through our Sites information that is often not personally identifying, such as the website from which visitors came to one of our Sites, Site visitors' IP address, browser type and other information relating to the device through which they access the Sites. We may combine this information with the User Information we have collected from you.
Types of Uses of User Information
We use the User Information you provide us online for the following types of purposes:
- to respond to requests or inquiries, and for similar, customer-service-related purposes;
- to evaluate your business' eligibility for our products;
- to effectuate or enforce our with you agreement;
- to adjust our offerings or services to your business and to tailor the information we send or display to you;
- to provide you with information about our company or our products that we believe you may find of interest, including to send you marketing and promotional e-mails and news letters;
- to authenticate visitors to our Sites; or
- to improve our Sites, offerings or services and to better understand how users access and use our Sites and offerings, on an aggregated and individualized basis.
Types of Disclosures of User Information to Third Parties
We may share your information with our agents and affiliates, and also third parties with whom we have business relationships with where in some cases we cannot control of know their privacy practices. By visiting out site, you affirmatively consent to our collection, use, and distribution of your User Information to these third parties. We may disclose User Information collected online to third parties for the following sorts of purposes:
- to provide you with information relating to products or services that we believe you may find of interest;
- in response to a subpoena or other legal process by a governmental entity or third party, or if otherwise required by law;
- to protect or enforce our rights or property;
- in the event of the sale or dissolution (bankruptcy) of assets, in whole or in part, of our business or any of its affiliates;
- to our contractors or service providers (such as an information technology or human resources consultants or service providers, as well as those necessary for day to day business functions such as couriers and copy services) who provide services or perform functions on our behalf;
- to our affiliates and subsidiaries for marketing purposes, or for product or service delivery; or
- to a broker or other source that referred you to us - for example, in connection with calculating or reporting on the commission due to the referral source; or
- to our partners for the purpose of performing our services for you, calculating revenue disbursements to us, or conducting audits.
Cookies and Analytics
Web Beacons. Web beacons are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are used to track the online movements of Web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer's hard drive, Web beacons are embedded invisibly on webpages and may not be disabled or controlled through your browser.
As noted, we may also engage third parties, including without limitation Google Analytics and Webtrends, to track and analyze Site activity on our behalf. To do so, these third parties may place cookies or web beacons to track user activity on our Sites. We use the data collected by such third parties to help us administer and improve the quality of the Sites and to analyze usage of the Sites. We do not provide these third parties with your User Information.
We may send you emails from time-to-time, about information that we (or third parties) believe may be of interest to you. We may also send you news and offers from us or other third parties, which may include our newsletter or information about special offers, products or offerings, or other items.
If, at any time, you would like to stop receiving these promotional e-mails, you may follow the opt-out instructions contained in any such e-mail. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving emails or promotions from us, we still may send you e-mails about your account, your application or any products or services you have requested or received from us, or for other customer service purposes.
We use physical, technical and administrative measures to protect the security of the User Information that you provide to us from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction. Despite our efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security all of the time. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, computer and web-enabled devices, among other things, by signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your password private. You should also use caution when using a shared computer to submit User Information. You should never share your log-in information with others. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen or compromised passwords, or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
Questions? You may contact us with any questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement at firstname.lastname@example.org